Welp this week was busy for sure. Tuesday night we had a basketball game which was awesome! We totally killed them haha! Anyway it was a good brak for the week. Then I was super busy with school and work. I had a test on friday that I was really stressed about. I'm not doing super well in that class so I really needed to get a good grade on the test. But with the basketball game and with the stake service activity that we were planning for that week it was really busy! I tried to take the time to study but things would come up that I needed to do for my calling in order to prepare for saturday. So of course I did that first but tried to study in my spare time and such. Anyway, the test I think went okay. I definitely studied hard so even if I don't do well oh well. At least I tried my best! The stake service activity also went well. We had a pretty good turnout from our ward so I was happy. I had to work that morning but I showed up to clean up and such but I really do have a great council. They helped out a lot and my co-chair pulled through for sure. One big thing that did happen has to do with my future. The other day I talked to my supervisor at work about how long I was going to keep teaching at the MTC and he was saying that I could work until august unless I go to graduate school. Then I could work for up to 3 years. I think he wants me to stay. So that got me thinking. So I talked to Rob, the trainer I work with about grad school and the possibility of working for one year through grad school then doing an assistantship my second year. I told me I really should just apply for grad school and not to try taking a year off. He has talked to me about this before. Anyway, I told him the only thing stopping me is the GRE. I really don't want to have to take the GRE. He told me not to worry about it and just take it! Anyway, so I thought a lot about it and talked to one of my teachers and I think I'm gonna apply for grad school here and just hope that I get in! We'll see! I am a little worried about having to take the GRE within the next couple of months but I'm going to go for it. I still need to talk to the grad school advisor a little about it but he hasn't been in his office. So we'll see. Anyway, that's pretty much how my goals/plans have changed lately. So it was a busy week this week but it was still good! And the basketball game on fri. night was really intense. Today was a good sunday too. So anyway!!! This next week shouldn't be as intense as last week since after the break it'll be time for finals pretty soon! But yay Christmas is coming soon! As soon as thankgiving is over on comes the Christmas music!!
No comments:
Post a Comment