Well this week was a good week. School wasn't very crazy so it was nice. And I found out that I didn't do too bad on my test. But I really need to ace my next test and do well on the final in order to get a good grade in the class. But yeah basketball was out of town on tues. and wed. so I had those days off. Monday night I went to FHE and we did a video for our group. We are having a contest of sorts. Pretty much the only part that we were in was a group dance portion. It was pretty dang funny. This girl like choreographed this dance number for us. It was quite hilarious! But yeah then tues. I got some homework and stuff done. Then we had basketball games on thurs. night, fri night and sat night. That was fun! The other teams weren't very good so that was nice for us! We pretty much laid it to them most of the games. So it was really busy but it was fun to watch all the games. Yesterday my friends and I went and saw Mamma Mia. The movie was pretty funny but the play is definitely better! So that was fun to do. Well this week is my missionaries' last week. It's kinda sad since I leave on tuesday so I won't get to teach them again after that. I think I'm pretty strict with them. I wouldn't say that I'm hard on them but I definitely expect a lot out of them since I can see their potential and sometimes they aren't living up to it. But they are all doing a great job and are excited to be able to go to the Philippines! I am so excited for them and will miss them all so much. I just really hope that work really hard this last week. This is the Lord's time and they really have a lot to get done before they leave. I know if they left today they would be fine because the Lord will be with them but they still have some things they really need to work on and they know it. So it'll be hard saying goodbye to them. I just hope they work their very best every day! Anyway, enough on that. It's going to be a great week! I love thanksgiving! I'm so excited that Monique (my sister in law) is pregnant too although mom did not say anything to me until just now. Grrrr.....welp I gotta get some things done before I go to bed! See you all on tuesday!!!
1 comment:
I'm jealous you get to do basketball all season. That was my favorite sport to work, and at the time, I was the first girl ever assigned to men's b-ball (which the head coach was having a hissy fit over), but it was so much fun, and working with Rob was awesome. Too bad that was the year we did rotations every few weeks. Lamo!
Post a Comment