Friday, December 19, 2008

Well it's been a couple weeks since I've updated. It has been quite the busy past couple weeks so my bad. Between my new calling, finishing stuff for school, finals, basketball and getting a new district things have been pretty crazy. I've been busy all day everyday with everything! But finally I am done with school for the semester. I'm not going to lie though....I'm really worried about some of my classes for next semester. It's going to be a tough one! School is normally supposed to be easy your last semester but not for me! I guess it wasn't the best ideas to put off all my harder classes until the end huh? Well I'm almost there though. I didn't do very well on my finals this semester. It was really hard to study and although I did study a lot it wasn't enough. But oh well. I'm very used to not excelling at school so it's not that big of a deal to me. Anyway, we just got a new district a couple of weeks ago. It's been pretty rocky trying to work things out with everyone and unity in the district has been a huge problem but things are getting better everyday so I'm excited. They all are great missionaries and definitely have the desire to be there so I'm not super worried about them. It just has been really hard to focus on them lately with school and everything being so hectic. But I'm still trying my best to help them out. These next couple of weeks are going to be pretty hard though since I'll be out of town for a week and it's Christmas and then the TRC is closed where they teach each week. That is what we prepare for each week so it's going to be really hard dealing with that. I'm just praying that the missionaries stay focused even during this time of the year. But it'll be good for them to really take the time to think about the Savior and the importance of this time of the year. As far as with my calling, I was pretty overwhelmed at first then I chose my counselors and such. We met last night and it was so great. We were all very unified and they had great ideas of things to impliment this next semester. So I am very relieved. I spent 2 hours last night playing in the snow with one of my counselors! It was so fun! But seriously I am actually really excited. Things should get done and the girls in my relief society seem way cool. This next week I need to just sit down and figure out visiting teaching. Once that gets organized things should go well. Welp I gotta go to the store before I head to work tonight. I'm excited for these next couple weeks and it'll be good to take a break. Although I really need to be studying for the GRE. That's my biggest fear right now is that test. So far i'm not doing so great in that category!

No comments: