Sunday, February 15, 2009


I can't believe how fast time flies. Above is a picture of our district that just left for Quezon City and Bacolod missions :) It's pretty crazy. I swear just yesterday I was updating this thing. Anyway, I know I need to be better about it :). Well I got a new district last week. They are all so awesome! They are all so full of excitement to learn the language and everything it's funny! It took us a while to get them to calm down and raise their hands and such but we broke through on sat. They were all quiet and polite and everything. It was way awesome! I love them all so much and am excited for the next coming weeks with them! School is busy as usual. I have a midterm this week and a couple projects due. So I really need to get up in the morning and finish these projects so that way I can focus on studying for my midterm this week. So all in all things are going really well with work and school and with my calling. I don't know....I'm enjoying life. It was a weird valentine's day but the tulips were nice that you all sent me so thanks for that. I don't really know what else to say. Timpview is going really well too. We've had some fun basketball games and such so it's been good. Ben is really nice and I've gotten to evaluate a lot of injuries, mostly sprained ankles. But I did evaluate a torn ACL all by myself. He didn't even check it and just saw what I was doing and said that was enough info for him. So she had surgery on friday I believe. Poor girl....welp nothing too exciting to report on. I should have some funny stories or something but surprisingly enough I don't have much to report on. I laugh everyday and it's awesome. We just talked about Elder Wirthlin's talk, "Come what may and love it". So that was awesome. I love his attitude and sense of humor and I'm trying to be like that. I think sometimes I laugh too much though haha :) Anyway, my goals for this month is to be more social, like going to ward things. I go to a lot of the girls' apartments to visit but I don't really go to any activities. So that's my goal for the next couple of weeks. These weeks are going to be busy though but I'll have to report on that. Anyway, things are great and I'm interested to see what's going to be happening in the next few months with life decisions and such. I feel good about grad school for now so we'll see if I get in or not. Anyway, love you all!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Good luck with mid-terms! I feel for ya. When do you find out if you get into grad school or not?

ps. if you want to check out our blog it's gunyanlife.blogspot.com

I love reading your updates. It always brings back some crazy memories :)