Tuesday, November 3, 2009


This past month has been crazy and busy. I was swamped with tests and a literature review so that consumed a lot of my time. Now I just have one more midterm tomorrow and I guess another one next week and just some more papers and presentations and then I'll be good for a while. I don't know I guess I just keep thinking I'll get a week off of school or something. But I'm going to get busy these next couple of days so I don't get behind like I did before. Anyway, things are going okay. School is going okay but I need to be doing better. The district that I have been teaching at the MTC just left last night. It was so tough to see them go. I miss them all so much. They worked hard and I literally saw miracles performed right before my eyes. It's just such an amazing experience to see and to be such a small part of the Lord's work. I'm grateful everyday that I can go to work and teach those missionaries. I don't get a break at all and will be getting a district tomorrow. So I've been busy trying to prepare for them to keep my mind off of the ones that just left. One elder however did have to stay behind. He had his tonsils removed last tuesday so he'll be here for another week until the doctor will clear him. He's a great elder and I've been trying to help him too. I know all the missionaries I taught will do amazing things. I just pray for their safety. Anyway, that's pretty much what has been going on as of late.
I have worked a little extra with covering a softball tournament at UVU and then last weekend working the high school volleyball state championships at UVU too. So I'm definitely due some money haha....it's interesting that now I can get paid for watching sports all day instead of as an undergrad where I never got paid and worked even harder. I'm excited for thanksgiving coming up so I can see family and get a couple of days off of school at least. Anyway, back to work. I gotta get prepared for a presentation and study for my midterm in the morning! I'm posting a picture of my district that just left. Wow, it's hard to believe that I'm now teaching my 10th district! Crazy!

No comments: