Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well things have been okay lately. Not much to report on. I'm actually doing pretty well in all my class except for one. Not sure how things will turn out in that class. I just keep praying for a miracle! I have a lot of writing to get done before Thanksgiving break and a group project to work on. Other than that though I don't have much to do before finals. I can't believe the semester is almost over! Oh and good news is that I found out I was supposed to get a tuition discount this semester so I went in and talked to them about it and they will give me one next semester! That will save me a lot of money! So I'm excited about that. My district right now is doing well. they are still trying to adjust but things will start to get better the next couple of weeks. They are all great missionaries. That's pretty much all I've got to report on! Sorry there is nothing more exciting going on in my life. Oh and it snowed for the first time yesterday. blah! I do not like the cold and am so not looking forward to the winter!

No comments: