My bad for not posting. I didn't realize that my last post was almost 4 months ago. Life just keeps you busy I guess. For some reason I thought I posted not too long ago. Must've been somewhere else. Last semester is over and it ended fairly well. I do have to retake one of the classes next semester so that kinda sucks. But so is life. Christmas was fun being in San Diego and all with family. Especially when mom got on the DDR haha! But no it was really fun going to Disneyland. I really needed a vacation. I need another vacation already haha. So last semester turned out pretty well and my missionaries made some drastic changes and left the beginning of january. They were fun to teach. I'm teaching another district that is about to leave in about a week. Can't believe how quick time flies. They are a great district and work hard. I'll post a picture of my district that left a month or so ago. I'm really praying that the next district I get has sisters again because none of the other districts in the zone have sisters. If I don't get sisters then we will have like 50 elders. As much as I love the elders it's good to have sisters. School has been going okay this semester. It seems like I always have a test or homework or a quiz that I need to study for. I have 2 tests this week so I need to study hard. I think I have another one next week. I swear that one class has test after test after quiz. Wow! I'm trying to work on my thesis but my literature review has been very slow in making. I really need to crack down in it these next 2 weeks and just start writing. I've gotten a lot of the research done though. Not sure how to get it to be over 10 pages though wow. We'll see! Other than that nothing exciting is really going on. I have a friend who really wants to go back to the Philippines so I'm really considering taking a vacation this summer there. I've been trying to save up a lot of money for things. Work has been fairly hectic lately trying to help out the zone but I have really been feeling a lot of love for all the missionaries and teachers and honestly try my best everyday. Not everyday is good though. Welp I'm about to head off to eat dinner at Miriam and Jerry's so I'm excited for that! I'll try and update more next week on a couple experiences that I've had lately and my district that is about to leave and such. Life is good although a struggle sometimes! :)
Some Time Away in Paradise
6 years ago
1 comment:
its chelsea!
Post a Comment