Sunday, March 7, 2010


Welp my district leaves tomorrow. Dang I'm going to miss them so much! This week hasn't been too bad. I didn't do so hot on my test but oh well. I know I studied hard for it. So I still feel good about it. This week I have a ton of homework and stuff to get done and I really need to work a lot on my literature review. I've been so slow with it! Ugh! Also I get a new district on wednesday! Thank goodness there are sisters! We'll see how things go. It's just always good to get a fresh start. My last district was super amazing though and so good at Tagalog that I don't know what I'm going to do. It's always tough because new districts tend to get compared to the previous one haha but it's okay. I'm excited and I'm gonna push them hard! And try not to fall off my chair their first day haha.....anyway here's a picture of my district that leaves tomorrow. Life is good! :)

1 comment:

Azie Kay Spikes said...

But your first district pinaka the best! diba? Walang katulad namin no? Hahaha!

~AzK~