The above picture is of my district that left this past week. A few of them stayed behind for medical reasons but will leave soon!
So I guess if I just post every 2 months then I should be good right? Well this semester is finally over. I'm so glad to have a break and to not have to worry about school or anything! Yay! Since finals week though I have been teaching full time at the MTC. So I'm teaching 2 districts right now until one of my districts leaves next tuesday then I'll be back to teaching just one district. So life has been full of 8 or 9 hour days at work depending. So it's been pretty busy even without being in school. But I really do love the MTC. But I will be quitting in august so I can have a graduate assistantship at BYU. It's been so much fun working at the MTC and I really do love missionary work and I love working with the missionaries on a daily basis. Just the other night I was helping one of the sisters in the zone with some problems and it's just so great to talk to them and hear their testimonies. I'll miss it so much! My district that leaves next week has been awesome! They have all progressed so much. It's been a crazy week with one elder having shoulder surgery another having knee surgery tonight and then another possibly having knee surgery too. We find out tomorrow whether or not he will. It's just been tough on all the missionaries. They are still working hard and could be a little more diligent but they are trying. They are great missionaries and will do great things! My new district is doing well too. They are improving slowly but surely.
Well I'm going to the Philippines in 2 weeks and I'm way excited! I won't be spending much time in my mission area but we are planning on going to a few other places in the Philippines. It'll be a ton of fun haha! So most of this morning I was trying to find cheap flights and such to travel within the Philippines. So that'll be my summer break. Other than that i'll just be working and I should be working on my literature review and thesis but I haven't really taken the time for that yet.
I did mention earlier that I was getting a GA position at BYU. I'll be working with the cheerleaders. It'll be a different experience that's for sure. It'll be good though because essentially I'll be on my own and in charge with treatments and everything. So it'll get me back into the swing of things with athletic training. I definitely need the experience so yeah. Anyway, I look forward to a new semester with new classes and one step closer to getting my masters. This year was really busy and tough but it all worked out okay but maybe just not quite as I'd expected it to work out. Well that's it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment