
Well it's been a really busy past couple of weeks. It's been the best couple of weeks for my district. Last night was my last night with them and it was hard. They are all like brothers to me and I'm going to miss them so much. I'd do anything for each of them and I know that they'd do the same for each other as well. Their testimonies amaze me and the change that has been brought about in their lives amazes me too! The gospel is so true and we have such amazing missionaries out there sharing the gospel. Anyway, this past week I found out the I need to retake the GRE in order to get into grad school. So that means that I'm retaking the GRE May 5th and HAVE to score higher to get in. So it's time to get down and study. I know I need to study hard in order to get better. Anyway, things are going well though. I just love the gospel so much! Right now I'm watching general conference and have already learned so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment