Sunday, June 21, 2009


Well I guess it's been a while since I've updated the blog. This tends to happen. Anyway, I've found myself having a little bit more time lately now that I'm officially done with school! Yay! I'm now officially graduated! And I think I might have even pulled off a decent grade in my class haha! That would be nice. So now I have a couple months break before I start grad school! I just took my certification exam last week and I'm pretty sure I didn't pass because I didn't spend enough time studying. So with the extra time I have I'm going to spend it really studying in preparation to retake the exam. I'll found out for sure if I passed or not pretty soon. But I'm just going to study anyway just in case. So now most of what I've got going on in life is work. I'm now working a little more than 30 hours a week at the MTC. I have a second district now that I split time with 2 other teachers. They are a great bunch although full of questions. I guess that's a good thing though. So that's been keeping me busy. Things have been going well as zone coordinator although there are still things I'd like to improve but we're working on that. All in all I'm really pleased with how things are going. I'm trying to get to know all of the missionaries and to be available to help all of them. I still make mistakes at times but am trying my best to improve and do better. My district leaves in a week. One of the sisters leaves tomorrow for whatever reason and I'm going to miss her so much! I'm going to miss them all. They are all going to accomplish many miracles in the mission field and I'm so excited to hear about it! Anyway, I'll be getting another new district next week. There are only 7 of them so that'll be nice to be able to help them each individually. Anyway, so things are going great there!
A sister from my mission, Sis. Doloy is out here in Provo now because she's going to get married and I'm way excited to see her. I'm going to be seeing her tomorrow so I'm way excited! She is one of my favorite sisters from the mission! Teaching gospel doctrine has been going well too so all in all I'm happy right now and just trying to enjoy a little bit of a break. Jean and Ross had their baby a few weeks ago so I'm excited to be able to meet Marcus in a month or so and Tom an Monique also had their baby, Ridley so I'm excited to be able to meet her too and to also see Christian and the rest of them for a first time in a while. I can't believe I haven't been home since Christmas. Time just flies! Anyway, life is great and I'm just trying to let things come what may and love it! I'll post a picture of my latest district that's going to be leaving in a week. :(

No comments: