Monday, September 7, 2009

Well I am now about to start my second week of graduate school! Yay! Well it's kinda exciting I guess. Well last week my district left. I was glad to seem them go because honestly they needed to go and there wasn't much else that we could do for them here at the MTC. I think for the most part they were prepared so I'm excited for them. Of course I do miss them though. But I have a new district of 13 and they are fantastic. They are diligent and hard working and hopefully they keep it up! I have 3 sisters in my district too which is an answer to my prayers! So last week was pretty busy getting this new group settled in and such. Pictures to come once my co-teacher e-mails them to me.
The first week of school went pretty well too. The first day was great then the second not so much and then things just kept getting piled on as to what I need to be doing. I have a lot of reading and assignments to get done so I need to be really productive today since I'm kinda behind with everything. But I finally realized that I need to use my planner and plan things out and since then things have gone much better. Plus I spoke to one of the professors who I want to work on my thesis with and I told him what my interests kind of were and he gave me agreat idea of what to do my research on. It was awesome! I want to get started right away because I don't want to procrastinate this thesis. I'm a terrible writer too and I know this will take a lot of time for me. But pretty much we want to get a pilot study going this semester and get my proposal pretty much done this semester so I can propose next semester then get started on the research spring/summer and fall. So if you know of anyone who lacks Range of Motion in any of the major joints please let me know! I could use the help! But yeah, I'm excited for that.
Other than that not too much has happened. BYU beat Oklahoma on saturday so that was pretty dang exciting! It was way cool and Provo went crazy! Such a huge win! Anyway, I'm actually excited for football this year seeing as we should have a great season! Welp not much else to write about. Life is busy but great!

No comments: