Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well the past couple of weeks have been pretty good. Just now I went to a temple dedication. It was really good except for the fact that I had to use a tissue instead of a handkerchief and I struggled to stay awake at the beginning. But it was really good and it was so good to hear from a prophet of God. That was definitely the highlight for me. This past week I was pretty busy with packing and working and moving and such. So that took up most my time. But things are great! School starts in a week which is WAY too soon for me. I can't believe that the summer is already coming to an end. I feel like it just got started. Anyway, I am kinda excited for what's going to happen now. I'm a little nervous for my new classes but hopefully I'll do well. And we're getting a ton of new missionaries in the next couple of weeks so it'll be busy. But I'm sure I can handle it. I mean...c'mon, Ako pa! Hehe...kidding. I will be able to handle it with the Lord's help though. So I'm going to enjoy the last week I have free from school from a while and Liz is coming to visit so that'll be cool too. But yeah a lot new things are going to be happening this fall. New ward, new apartment/roommates, new missionaries, starting grad school, etc. So it'll be interesting!

1 comment:

Ross, Jean, and Marcus said...

Enjoy your last week before school starts! So when are you visiting next. Marcus misses you. Good luck with the move and I am sure that you will find friends in the new ward and will do great in school. Go cougars!