Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hilary Clinton...wierdo!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ynews;_ylt=As864u9_acVrA9Js4yUmSFSWwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTFiNzZjZjByBHBvcwM1BHNlYwN5bl9yXzNzbG90X3ZpZGVvBHNsawN2aWQtZWQtdGh1bWI-?ch=4226716&cl=14990783&lang=en


Watch this video! It is absolutely ridiculous. I know that we shouldn't judge others but seriously as secretary of state you should know better than this. Supposedly the translator might have mistranslated but even if not that doesn't give you the right to get angry like that especially when you are in another country trying to build foreign relations. It seems like all those years in the white house seeing her husband do crazy things to this country including having affairs with other women might have led to some unresolved anger issues. Seems like she's been holding this stuff in for a long time. "I am secretary of state, not my husband." Oooohhh wow, look at her. Now she's finally got the upper hand on her husband! What are weird family. Anyway, for some reason this just got me a little perturbed. I think it's cool having women in positions like this but not when they can't control their PMS and emotions. Gives all of us a bad name. Geez! Anyway, enough of my rambling for now. No wonder why I hate politics and avoid it at all costs! Off to work! :)

1 comment:

kaley andersen said...

Amanda haha. I love this. She is so pathetic. Blah. She is also a man. Her name from now on is Henry, not Hilary.