Well fall semester starts on monday and I'm really not excited for classes. Oh well! I really just want to pass! This past month has been pretty busy with moving, my birthday, cleaning, starting a new job, leaving my old job, weddings, etc. But it's been good. It was so tough to leave the MTC and I was so blessed with a great district to end on. They helped me in so many ways! I'll post a picture. Leaving the MTC was like leaving my mission. I left part of my heart there when I left because I know I gave everyday my all and I gave every missionary my all but yet I knew it was time to leave and to move on. And it has been better than I expected. I went to a few weddings too. I was blessed to go to the sealing and reception of a missionary I taught. That was so awesome. The reception was great too with some crazy dancing haha. Most fun I've had in a long time! I also got to go boating too which was awesome! Hopefully I'll get to go again. What else? I started my new job as the graduate assistant for the cheerleaders. It was busy these past couple of weeks with two a days and with trying to remember all the things that I've learned and to get used to being in charge and learning how to handle things. But I think i've been doing a fairly good job. I end up doing a lot of studying to remember things and to make sure I'm prepared which is good. It keeps me on my toes. So life is great right now! Just about to start new classes and everything. I've got a lot to get done this next week with work and I REALLY need to get going more on my thesis. So I have a lot to get done this next semester. Hopefully it's a good one! :)
Some Time Away in Paradise
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment