Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well this past week wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I managed to find the time to take both of my midterms. I had to sacrifice some things and I had to skip a day at timpview but it's all good. I'm not sure how I did on them but we'll see. This week I need to keep managing my time wisely. Now that I have my tests done I need to get a couple of projects done that are due in a couple of weeks. I don't want to procrastinate things since things are starting to get really busy at the high school. It was a cool week though because I got to evaluate a lot of injuries. I'm thinking this soccer season and softball/baseball season might be a busy one. We'll see though! Elder Ballard spoke to us today and it was way cool! He talked a lot about spiritual promptings and how we need to heed those promptings. So it was way cool to hear from an apostle of the Lord. Anyway, the other day I was remembering the time when I was really sick on my misison. I remember waking up at like 3am with this terrible pain throughout my whole body. I felt as if every bone in my body was going to break and that my head was going to explode due to intense pressure. I also couldn't see and was shaking and had an extremely high fever. It was crazy! I'll just never forget the feeling that I had that I was going to die! To me it was very clear that I was going to die and I yelled at my companion and told her I needed help. She asked me what she could do for me. I told her that I was going to die unless I got a blessing right then. So she managed to get the branch president to come and give me a blessing. After that I felt better but was still in pain. I remember knowing that I was going to be okay after that. Although I felt the effects of the Dengue fever for more than a month after that I knew things were going to be okay. I have such amazing faith in the power of priesthood blessings and in prayer. I don't know why I was thinking of this. I haven't really shared much about this incident but it keeps coming to my mind lately. Anyway, I've been trying to read the book, "the infinite atonement" lately so I'm gonna try to read some of that before I go to bed. This daylight savings is killing me!!

No comments: