Well this week wasn't too bad. My 2 midterms both got pushed to this upcoming week so I was pretty lazy this week. It was bad. I'm just starting to feel a little burnt out and ready for school to end. I know it's bad since we're only halfway through the semester. Needless to say this is going to be a really busy week. I have those 2 midterms and also the missionaries will be starting on lesson 1 in Tagalog on thurs. so that always makes for some busy times. I'm excited because I'm going to change up the way we do planning and co teacher meeting and such. I really feel this will help things a lot. I'm beating myself up for not doing it sooner. Elder Ballard is speaking at our stake conference this coming weekend so I'm really really excited for that!
This past week I've been thinking a lot about the Atonement. I've been studying some about it but need more material to study. But it just amazes me. And I know that it happened and that it was a very personal thing! I know that our Savior knows how to help each and ever single one of us! There's no doubt in my mind that He knows what we go through. Sometimes I lack the patience but not necessarily the faith. I have to keep reminding myself that the Lord has His own timetable for us that is much better than what we can do for ourselves. I know that He can help us with our pain and everything. I also believe so much in miracles. I was thinking back to the many miracles that I saw on my mission and most of them happened through prayer and through faith but they happened. Some of them I didn't do anything to help occur. I'll never forget the many times I was sick or struggles and had a blessing or prayed in faith and a miracle happened. It's just so amazing to me. Our Heavenly Father lives and He is so real. I am so grateful to be part of the true church that has the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love Him so much and I love this church! Anyway, this week I need to use my time a lot more wisely and need to study and take these 2 midterms! Ahhh.....
Some Time Away in Paradise
6 years ago
1 comment:
goodluck on your midterms... how are ya? you are a funny gal! love ya
Post a Comment