So the past couple days I've just been working and such but a couple interesting things are that I watched the end of the BYU football game after work. That was definitely intense. Wow! But yeah then today we had a regional conference here and Pres. Uchtdorf and Elder Packer spoke. Pres. Uchtdorf gave a really good talk. But the highlight of today by far was the CES fireside when E. Holland spoke. He is so amazing. He talked all about Liberty Jail and what Joseph Smith went through and now there is a temple there in Liberty after all that happened. And he spoke a lot about D&C 121, 122, and 123. Pretty much it's about trials and he said how all of us will go through trials and to get to salvation we all have to go through Gethsemane at sometime. But imagine how much harder it would be if Christ hadn't felt and suffered all those things for us. It was just an amazing talk because I'm sure a lot of people are going through hard times or will in the future but that is a test of our discipleship, how we act in those types of situations. Anyway, I thought that was way cool! I'm so glad that we have a living prophet and apostles here that we can listen to and recieve counsel from! But yeah I need to get to bed because I have to get up early and study for a quiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment