So saturday I went to work then watched the BYU football game. It was a great game until the 3rd quarter. We kept fumbling the ball! But we won anyway. For sure we aren't going to have a perfect season if we play like that. We are playing some good teams this year and there are some great teams in the MWC that we need to play well to beat. But yeah it was fun to actually watch a game for once without having to run around on the sidelines and such. Sunday I had a lot of time in the morning since our church has been changed to 1:30 which is kind of annoying. But church was fine. I helped my friend take pictures for the ward directory since she was a little stressed out about it. I think we managed to get almost everyone's pictures taken. After that we made dinner together which was really good then I helped a little more with the ward directory. Then I went to my old roommate Anna's apartment and played games with her and her husband and others. It was a really weird game to play and very confusing. Anyway, yesterday we had a birthday lunch at Tucanos for a friend. Now I remember why I never go out to eat especially there. It was so expensive! But it's alright because last night I subbed for another teacher to make up for the money I spent at Tucanos haha. So the past few days haven't been too exciting. But starting today things are going to get busy. I start classes today but only have one class today. But I need to translate for that same lady in a little bit then talk to the trainer and see if I need to go to basketball practice today or what. They have physicals tomorrow so they might not be practicing yet. Then I have class and I have a meeting for work but today shouldn't be too busy yet. We'll see how my classes go and how hard they are going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment