Saturday, August 30, 2008

So the Tradition of Honor thing was way good. There were a lot of performers and of course the famous "That's against the Honor Code" song. Wow it's been a long time since freshman year. But yeah it was fun to watch and there were a lot of uplifting things. It makes me proud to be a BYU student and to love by an honor code. Today we had our orientation for the program. So I spent most the day listening to more info about OSHA and HIPPA and all that jazz. We got some new clothes too of course. Oh and we got shoes which is the latest. So i'm not complaining not like I ever have anyway. There are a ton of new 1st semesters it's crazy. Any who after that I went and saw a friend from the MTC. She's was in town for the day for a friend's wedding. So I sat and talked to her while she was waiting for the bride to be done with the make up and such. But yeah it was fun to talk to her and such. Sis. Nihipali is so crazy and funny! But yeah after that I came home and took a quick nap then went to another Y group activity. This one was a little different but fun. Pretty much they did a bunch of wierd games to mix people up and to force you to get to know people. It would have been nice except for the fact that I was with a bunch of freshmen haha! Well I'm going to bed because I gotta get up and do my last day of this cramp study then go to work then watch the football game!! Yay I'm excited for that!!!

No comments: