Well it feels really good to go to the gym. I've been trying to go more often lately especially since I've had a little more time. But anyway, I actually took some time yesterday to read. Now that's a surprise haha. But yeah I go to work later today then probably I'll watch more olympics. I have spent a lot of time watching Olympics the past while. But it has been worth it. So I have one more full week and then school starts. And of course football starts soon. So that'll be exciting. I'm still trying to work out my schedule and see what to do about that. I still need to move into my apartment and tomorrow i'll be doing more translating for that filipino lady and her attorney. I hope things go well with that. Next week will be a little busier because I agreed to help a friend out by volunteering to be a Y group leader with her. So we get to help out the little freshmen. Then we also have an orientation meeting next week all day on friday for my program. It's the longest, most boring meeting ever and I'm a little bummed that I have to go through it but oh well so is life. So anyway, that's pretty much all that's going to be going on for the next while.
No comments:
Post a Comment