Welp i'm posting for the first time in over 3 months. I knew I was going to be getting really busy with school and work and I was! Well I found out last week that I got into the Athletic Training program at BYU. I am so excited!! This is really what I want to do. For the first 8 weeks of next semester i'll be with the Women's Tennis team. I will be with them every step of the way. I have to go to all their practices and tennis meets. It will be really fun! I'll get to treat them all for their injuries and hopefully make sure they don't get injured any more. I am really excited to learn about injuries and rehab and all that cool stuff. This has to be the first time I've ever really been excited about school! I know I'm going to enjoy it!
Well this semester I think I actually got good grades. I'm sure it helps that I took easy classes. Anyway, i've gotta get my GPA up if I want to apply for graduate school someday. My GPA is really low right now. Well I'm home for 2 weeks and I'm kinda excited for the break. I'm glad to be able to spend time with my family yet I'm really anxious to start next semester. I just really hope that I can suceed at what I want to do. Anyway I just wanted to update a little bit. I'm doing great and life is just really good right now. I love the church and I love BYU and i'm just so excited to start school next semester. Wow who would've ever guessed that I would actually be excited for school to start....I know I wouldn't have ever believed myself if I said it in the past.
Some Time Away in Paradise
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment