What now? Well what do I say about my life right now? After my mission I was home for a couple of months just working for my dad and saving up some money. So right now I'm back up at BYU working and waiting for school to start in September. Tomorrow I start working with the BYU football team as an athletic trainer. So that pretty much is going to take up most of my time for the next 4 months. So that's what's going on in my life right now! Not too exciting I know! :)
So about my mission. It was the most amazing 19 months of my life. Not a day goes by where I don't miss it. But I know I need to move on to the next chapter in my life. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and remember everything for my major that I've forgotten. So the filipinos are amazing people and I love them to death! I really want to go back sometime next year. I have some goals right now. One is that I want to be a teacher in the MTC. I love working with the missionaries in the TRC and would just kill to be a teacher in the MTC!! We'll see. I'm gonna try and apply in December for the position. Welp that's all for now. I just thought I'd make some of an effort to write a blog.
Some Time Away in Paradise
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment