The future? Well I'm not quite sure what the future will hold for me. I just got this job teaching Tagalog at the MTC here in Provo so i'm way excited about that. It has caused some problems with my major though which has made this past week such a crazy week! It turns out that i'm not going to have a clinical assignment next semester but in the winter i will have one again. This will hopefully allow me to teach at the MTC until I graduate in April. After that then i'm hoping to go on to graduate school in athletic training but we'll see what this next year has in store. Now it's crunch time since finals are all coming up in the next few weeks. I have a huge research paper and presentation to do still and a test to take already before finals. So next week is really going to be a busy one. I never seem to have enough time to get the things done that I need to!! I need to just focus and stay up late and get no sleep because there is no other option. The due dates are coming too soon for me to get things finished. But let's just say that at least it's almost all over!! Then I get a break for a little while before school starts again. Well everything is going well! I just need to go to sleep and make sure that i don't get behind in my sleep now because it will be a long week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment