Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Friday, August 06, 2004

Last night the Conover's and my family went to see "The Lion King" in San Francisco. I thought it was going to be so stupid. I mean a Lion King musical? I didn't really even like the movie all that much but this was actually really good. I don't know why I was surprised because it was a Broadway hit and all. So anyway, the costumes and everything were really amazing. Plus everyone could sing so well. I was just really amazed. I think I like Phantom and Mamma Mia a little better though. Jennifer Wharton (a girl that played in band with my sisters) was playing in the orchestra and we got to talk to her afterwards. It's really cool to see people that were in the band at Pitt and are now making a living of it. I mean she's making so much money playing trombone and tuba. It's just so awesome. She played the "farts" she told us, as Pumba farted a lot throughout the play. haha
I gotta go to work in a little bit. Unfortunately I have to work till 7 and teach swimming lessons tonight. But at least it's the last time teaching lessons at Ambrose. I'm getting really excited about that! Well i better get ready. Oh and last night I came up with one thing for my birthday! I do need a hair straightener. It took forever for that to come to mind but that's the only thing that I could think of.

No comments: