Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Friday, June 03, 2005
It's been forever! Last semester was crazy but I loved it! So anyway, my big news: I'm going to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints starting August 3. My call is to the Philippines Quezon City, Tagalog speaking!! Wow!! This is going to be so awesome yet so hard. I am way excited. I'm a little scared to learn a new language and live in a different country for 18 months but it will be awesome! Now I only wish I knew more about the Philippines other than the fact that there are gigantic cockroaches and typhoons and monsoons. I have a lot to do before August 3 so these next couple months are going to be so busy. Anyway, that's my exciting news. Other than that all I've been doing is working a heck of a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment