Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Saturday, June 14, 2008

So I was reading in a friend's blog today and I was fascinated by all the cool things that she wrote. You know I guess I just don't take to time to meditate on those topics like I should. I was watching Law and Order the other day because I think it's awesome and it was this controversial episode about the death penalty. So I have been thinking a lot about that lately. I guess I just don't socialize enough because I don't have discussions like that very often. Anyway, today was a great day. I got to chat with my MTC companion, Sis. Lloyd for a while and I learned a lot from that. It was a great day at the MTC as well. We had zone conference and it was just amazing as usual. I just love the Spirit that the missionaries bring. And I got to bear my testimony. It had been a while since I've felt the Spirit that strong while bearing my testimony. Probably since fall semester. I realized that I don't bear my testimony enough. I hardly ever do in church but do everyday at the MTC but in different ways. Anyway, it's been an amazing past couple of months. I just don't want the summer to end. I was able to return to the Philippines and it was just soooo awesome! I miss every minute of it no matter how hard it was serving a mission there. It's funny because my MTC companion told me that before we went home President Labrum told her that he requested to not have any more American sisters sent to Quezon City because they were not being treated well by the Elders, members, other sisters, etc. Kinda funny since me and her were the only american sisters at that time. Well it looks like the church stopped for a few months then started calling american sisters to Quezon City again. Anyway, I still wouldn't trade it for the world. It changed my life and I learned so many valuable lessons even if some of them were learned the hard way. Well I probaly should write here more. But I honestly never write in my journal so it's hard for me to write here. But I sure will try.

No comments: