Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well this morning I got up and went to a training meeting for the Y group leaders. Danielle Hurd had e-mailed me a while back asking me to volunteer with her. Anyway, so I accepted of course. So it was a good training meeting and I learned a lot. It was pretty fun and I'm actually kind of excited to be helping these freshmen somehow. But after that I participated in day 1 of my 5 day research. I had participated before but this was kind of a continuation or like I call it, this one's "for real." So yeah pretty much they are testing my muscle contraction when my big toe cramps which means I get shocked a bunch of times until my bog toe cramps so they can observe the muscle activity. It really wasn't too bad. After that I went to work which was nice then went and talked to the girls in apt. #8. I pretty much live over there! But Caitlin is back so I'm way excited! Welp i'm going to bed now because I've gotta get up early to go to the temple in the morning before more research project stuff then Y group stuff the whole rest of the day!! Fun!! :)

1 comment:

Shawny said...

So I was on Jean's blog and found yours. Hope you don't mind if I lurk every once in a while. It will be fun read all about your adventures!