Monday, August 25, 2008

Moving

Whew!! I am drained! This morning I went to the gym and saw Aunt Amy there. That was fun! Then as soon as I got home I started moving all my stuff to my new apartment. It took me soooo long! I started at like 10 or 11am and just now finished getting everything moved over here and the other apartment cleaned. I still have a ton of things that I need to get organized here. But I didn't eat breakfast and almost passed out trying to move so I had to take a break to eat lunch. It is so hot outside and I had to move all that stuff here on the 3rd floor by myself. Now I remember why I hate moving! Anyway, I guess I did get a little help for a few minutes and that was nice. So here I am typing away when I really should get in the shower because I smell and I need to go grocery shopping because I have no food (meaning no milk or bread). And then I have to go to work for a little bit. So yeah I really should get going again!

No comments: