Monday, September 29, 2008

This past week was a pretty busy week. Last monday night I met with my new co-teacher and we went and decorated our new classroom. We are both so excited for our new district that comes in on wednesday! Tuesday morning I worked and that went pretty well. The rest of the day I spent trying to get some homework done and then went to the temple that night. It was an awesome experience. Wednesday was a pretty busy day with meetings and with work. I spent a lot of time getting more stuff ready for the classroom. A couple of the missionaries helped me a little bit with drawing things so that was fun. Friday night Carly and I went to watch the Mountain View High school vs. Timpview football game. It was a ton of fun! Our friend Kristin is the trainer for mountain view and Dujuan is working as a student trainer for Timpview. So it was fun to watch them at work. It got be really excited to work at a high school next semester and also to start my career in the athletic training profession. I really enjoy what I do but I don't know how I'd feel about being with basketball my whole career. I think I'd rather work with different sports like at a high school or at a JC. We'll see what jobs I'm able to find next year. Saturday morning I went and helped Carly and her apartment paint their whole apartment. It was hard work but it was fun to do. It was fun to help out and stuff. I had to leave early though to go to work. At work I had a couple of great experiences. I'll have to write them later today because I have class right now.

No comments: