Well the interpreting was really interesting. I spent 2 hours with them. It was so confusing because pretty much they are going to force her to testify so that they can get this guy in jail. Anyway I probably shouldn't discuss the case really. After that I went straight to class which should be some work but not too hard. I didn't have basketball though just a meeting later that night. My wed. classes went pretty well too. I know a lot of people in those classes so it'll make studying and such a lot easier. It's really nice to be in a major where you take so many of the classes together and the class sizes are small. Then I went straight to a meeting for work and then did my tutoring which all went really well. It was a long but good day. Today was even longer because I had to get up early for work then went to a "large group meeting" with the missionaries which was way cool. Jason Mitchell talked all about the Book of Mormon and how important it is. I just couldn't imagine having to pay so much money for a copy of the Bible or the Book of Mormon. It was just way awesome because he talked all about using the Book of Mormon as your main source for teaching. It was really powerful. Then I ran to class which was all about the historical background of the New Testament then I went straight to basketball where we did a lot of stocking of tape and such. Then I went straight to physicals where I helped out with the athletes then straight to an interview with a bishopric member and I got a calling. I am the new Service chair altough I have no idea what that entails. Welp tomorrow should be normal day=class then basketball then work. Same ole! Wow everyday is a long day. Right now I need to read a little for class then do some research about the great apostasy. And I really need to get some sleep! I'm pretty tired! I guess I'm not used to having to get up early on a daily basis.
1 comment:
Hi Amanda!! Sounds like you're way busy. I try to keep busy too but I think you outdo me - of course although I work 40 hours a week, I'm not at all busy while I'm here (but I do have to be here anyways)..so I make sure to pack in my out of work time.. Any birhtday requests yet?
Post a Comment